<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Creide InDeed
A voice from beyond speaks on the life of the undead and finding unlife after death


Finally... I think...

Monday, May 31, 2004

One day I will learn... Stuck outside a bank with a little too much cash to feel quite comfortable. *grr*

I see we have a new member in the Asylum; I suppose I shall be nice and say hello. Not much happening there. Have been debating over saying something wicked about the lack of action, but then what is there to say? Whenever I get Onei pinned down again I'm going to try to talk him into saying something.

Think I finally solved my mood icon dilemma. Found some downloadable ones I like-- not too "cutesy" or anything like that. So here goes...

I am currently nauseated.

Great one to start with, right? My human is rather green around the gills right now. In today's position as "Grill-Mistress" she got a bit carried away sampling her art and foolishly ate... red meat for the first time in I don't know how long. Bad idea, but thank goodness it was just a couple bites.
posted by Creide at 7:58 PM

Comments: Post a Comment