<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Creide InDeed
A voice from beyond speaks on the life of the undead and finding unlife after death


Anniversary Special

Monday, June 07, 2004

Amazing-- he manages to resurface on the exact day of our 1-month anniversary! *kisses Onei wildly* Needless to say, there are a couple of new posts in the Asylum.

Let's see... think I'm feelin'flirty right now. Nothing like a romp with one's companion to set things to rights. *hahahahaha* I honestly do mean that in the most innocent way possible!

Hm... nothing new to report in the city. Overdid it again. Out of moves and managed to irk Pand in the process. *snicker* I'll go after AA tomorrow... really... *blink-blink* Told her it wasn't my fault-- it was the humans that insisted on surrounding me! Planning versus greed. Not gonna win that one!
posted by Creide at 11:07 PM

Comments: Post a Comment