<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Creide InDeed
A voice from beyond speaks on the life of the undead and finding unlife after death


Antici... pation!

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Oh wow... What a naturalhigh! Call me crazy, but somehow there is nothing quite like the feeling of sitting and waiting for that magic moment, then making a mad dash for a guild. I think these are my favorite moments in the actual city. In a couple of hours I will be ready, pockets full and AP to blow. For now, I must wait to claim my victory.

Ya know, sometimes I truly hate HTML. Just spent the last bloody hour trying to fix my comments and kill the stupid permalink line. Then since I was in, I fiddled with some other things, added a credit button for my mood icons, etc. Nothing major, but time-consuming.

SO... now that I have my comment link, and it's set to let anyone comment (i.e., you don't have to be logged in) if you visit, comment. Would love some feedback! So, questions, suggestions, venting-- all is welcome.

*********************************

Mission accomplished! Taking my newly maxed out power going out to steal from any and all who get in my path! Um... just as soon as I have more AP...
posted by Creide at 10:48 AM

Comments: Post a Comment