<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Creide InDeed
A voice from beyond speaks on the life of the undead and finding unlife after death


Didn't Plan to Post

Thursday, June 03, 2004

... but I have nothing better to do. I am in a multi-colored funk tonight. Have Alicia Keys' "If I Ain't Got You" playing at the moment. Not sure what the deal is. My human was insanelymanic earlier. Crashed hard.

Enough about human issues. Nothing exciting in my corner of the city today. Saw some familiar faces around and picked up a bit of cash, but it was an off day.

I was really hoping Onei would be back from wherever he is by now. I actually managed to accomplish something in the TG. Posted a challenge that got a response. Posted again to keep it going and Pand was so pleased she agreed to kill the yellow background. Pink... enough to make me ill, but at least not blinding. *shudder*

I wanted to share my little victory with Oneirus... For now, I can only hope that all is well with the man behind the vamp.

Now playing Gavin DeGraw's "I Don't Wanna Be" and I think it suits me much better. Yes. I have learned so much in the last few years about exactly that-- simply being me. I think that is one reason I have embraced this new unlife so quickly. It allows me to be myself in a new way, giving even less thought to doing or saying the right thing.

Oh, found something sort of neat... I have my doubts as to how accurate it is (and Oneirus isn't around so I can't ask about the last two!)but here it is anyway.

CCourageous
RRevolutionary
EElitist
IInfluential
DDelicious
EEnjoyable

Name / Username:


Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com
posted by Creide at 10:31 PM

Comments: Post a Comment