<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Creide InDeed
A voice from beyond speaks on the life of the undead and finding unlife after death


*SNARL*

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I am not sure why, but I am in anasty mood. Gave up the pointless search for AA this morning and decided to do a bit of stealing. Had the worst possible luck. Don't even bloody care at the moment. My human should be happy today; her new computer is on the way. But she is cranky as hell and feeling icky, and it has rubbed off on me. I actually started to make a rather ugly comment in the TG about how some vamps don't bother even bother to socialize and a couple other equally polite things, but why bother? The ones I'm thinking of won't bother to read it anyway.

Look forward to seeing Oneirus... He stands a better chance of cheering me up than anyone else. If, of course, he's up to the challenge. (Yeah, good luck.)
posted by Creide at 11:14 AM

Comments: Post a Comment