<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Creide InDeed
A voice from beyond speaks on the life of the undead and finding unlife after death


Today, The Weekend...

Monday, June 07, 2004

What a weekend it was. Thanks to empty pockets and no APs by turns, I missed out on all the action. Unbelievable. While it is true I was a little war-shy in the very beginning, I know it is a duty and an honor as a member of HoH. So I did my best to take part... but couldn't. Talk about aggravating!

More importantly, Oneirus is still missing. Kain has been missing for several days as well. But it has been... 9 days since I last heard from my companion. Is it any wonder I am feeling ratherpessimistic? Today was sort of special, too... *pout*

It appears that my little thread is dying out, too. On the plus side I have at least talked to a couple of different vamps lately. Mostly Pandrora and View, though I ran across (k, was approached by) a vamp I knew in days gone by. Brought back some interesting memories, but no regrets.
posted by Creide at 11:40 AM

Comments: Post a Comment