<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Creide InDeed
A voice from beyond speaks on the life of the undead and finding unlife after death


Writing an Epic

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I have put it off far too long. I know that. I've known it for some time.Back when we first met I told Oneirus part of my story. He wanted to hear more, but I was not sure how to tell it. So I put it on the shelf, stacked a couple of other things on top of it, let it get dusty...

Well, the time has come for me to air it out. Yet I must admit I am a little wary. As with the vast majority of things I write, a small piece of myself (and of my human, who takes dictation and embellishes as she sees fit) went into it. It is still not complete. Perhaps it never truly will be. But for now, I can tell about my beginning and even the beginning of my reign of blood.

It is not a pleasant story, nor is it as exciting as so many. But it is mine. *sigh* Then again, I worry that it will be confusing. It jumps back and forth a bit-- between the time right after I was turned and searching for the city-- and the actual turning.

Just found a forgotten file of notes. Including the bit where I met Oneirus. *reading* Wow... Did I really write that stuff... Or did that crazy human do it?
posted by Creide at 4:23 PM

Comments:
I see your mouth moving, but all I hear is "Blah, blah, blah..." *lol*

Have already taken care of it, hon. Hope it suffices. ;)

~C.
 
Post a Comment