<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Creide InDeed
A voice from beyond speaks on the life of the undead and finding unlife after death


In a Better Mood...

Thursday, September 02, 2004

The last couple of days were... odd. But water under the bridge. Feeling more like my old self today. Actually, feel better than my old self. Insanely ecstatic. *lol* O.-- I know it's been weird. Thanks for being so understanding and all that good stuff.

Have all of 10 steps to the next bar on my quest. So with over a day still left on the clock, I'm going to rest on my laurels and build AP. Don't really think it matters much. I have been making it each time with more than a day to spare. But I'm going to try to just sit for a bit. Of course, I'll probably get bored sitting around with my hands in my pockets. That's what happened last time. Sort of looked around and was like... ok. Bored... thirsty-- forget it! I need a drinky-drink! *lol* Maybe it's all the road dust that drives me into the bar as soon as I get there. Or maybe... nah, I can't be on the path to lushdom. Not me. And for the record, I really don't think my companion is a drunk either. :P
posted by Creide at 10:20 AM

Comments: Post a Comment