<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Creide InDeed
A voice from beyond speaks on the life of the undead and finding unlife after death


In My Own Little World

Friday, July 15, 2005

It seems as if time is standing still right now. The war is beginning to slow. Attacks on both side decrease, though we are far from ready to throw in the towel. Yet tonight we sit in silent respect, while our adversary takes a moment to... well, do whatever it is they are doing. I personally do not particularly care.

Come to think of it, that has been my attitude throughout this. I know my job, enjoy my job and have been told I do it well. Yet all this sitting about doing nothing kills the joy. There is not even an air of waiting just now. The battle simply... exists. I suppose given long enough the glitter will wear off of most things.

Which is fine in a way, I suppose. I have other things to keep my off-hours busy. A little side project of mine that I have spent some months working on did not quite achieve all I had planned, but now I have found a new way to put it to use. Fun, possibly quite exciting really. Oh, and having this thing in my pocket allowed me to do a, dare I say it, good deed. Think I just felt my horns shrink a little, damn them.

Aside from that, though things are currently at a standstill in the ever deadly world of TVRP... I have set out on a journey elsewhere. Taking only two others for company, I have left the TG in search of the missing Killian. Yes, I am indeed going to great lengths to recover a human, of all things. Trust me when I say that I have my reasons. Sometimes I wonder what I will do when the span of his mortal years is through and I am left again without help. Yet, if all goes well in his rescue and the recovery of the artifact I first sent him to retrieve, my manservant may well have many decades of active service yet ahead of him.
posted by Creide at 9:07 PM

Comments: Post a Comment